KICKSTART YOUR JOURNEY IN THE WORLD OF FINANCE NOW!! Learn...
6 Months Advance Finance Program Includes ( Stock Market, Options, Financial Modelling, Financial Research Analysis, Excel, and Cryptocurrency And Its Trading ).
Hurry! Only few seats left.
28 Mar 2023
Upskill Yourself. Get A Job Of 12 - 14 LPA In Finance 🚀
Financial Model prep
30+Live Case Studies
CA Saksham Agarwal
Stock market Expert
Strategy Consultant at ZS London
CA Mohit Gupta
F&O Trading Expert
Only Few More Students Can Register Now (Limited Seats), Timer Is Running...
Is this of your Interest? Schedule a call with a counselor
Who is this program for?
Even if you are just a student, this program will equip you with all the skills you need to start your trading career more effectively & efficiently AND also help you to develop a growth-strategic mindset for your future careers.
Financial Service Professionals
Network with similar growth-oriented mindsets like yours and collaborate on trading & investement with them. Learn industry-standard Growth Strategies, Options Trading Strategies, Technical Analysis and much more.
Learn how to trade and invest in the most efficient ways possible and incorporate them into the way you perceive and process financial data to achieve growth.
C-Suite Working Professionals
Accelerate your career trajectory by 4-5 years by learning industry-standard Growth Strategies, Options Trading Strategies, Technical Analysis, Options Hedging Strategies and much more.
Hurry! Only few seats left.
This CA went on to reinvent himself as an educator and mentor
Building a career in Finance in the Hospitality Industry: the story of CA Amit Nagpal
Decoding my failure story: by CA Disha SureshKumar Daswani
Finance Program Highlights And Features
An interactive training and mentorship program to help you kickstart your career in Finance Industry.
Discounted price available for limited time slots.
30 Live sessions
Discord community access
Placement Assistance & 1 Mock Interview & Resume writing Assistance
Life time access
Bonus of Worth Rs.9999
(Only for first 20 people)
Connect with other members
How does the program work?
This Complete Finance program is a 20-week hands-on mentorship by Finance Experts.
Meet the mentor and experience the complete roadmap of the program
Get added to the community
Network with like-minded, growth-driven people and get mentor updates on Discord.
Simulated trading data
Work on collaborative simulations of trading data of companies like Nagarro, Deloitte, etc.
Regular live sessions
Engage with the mentor and your peers on mock case interviews and data simulations
Access to training material
Get lifetime access to pre-recorded training content, and ebook guides.
Dedicated team support to help you trade & invest.
Hurry! Only few seats left.
You do not need a fancy degree to rule the finance world!
All you need is the right training, networking, and trading exposure to kickstart your career in the finance industry!
All of which you will be receiving in this 20-week extensive mentorship program, taught by our experts of trading & investement.
A glance into the program’s roadmap!
Stock Market: The First Step (Intoduction of Stock Market)
- Types of Markets (Equity/Stock, Commodity, etc.)
- Why Stock markets are the stairs which will take you from poor to rich
- Popular Stock Exchange of india
- Medium To Trade in Each Market
- Number Of Stock Exchanges in India
- How to permanently adopt an "Investor mindset" so you can invest smart not hard
- Intital Public Offering (IPO)
- Further Public Offer (FPO)
- Primary market and Secondary Market
- Market Timings Of Indian Stock Market
- Pre-Opening Market Session
- Gap up Opening
- Gap down Opening
Understanding Of Stocks
- Face Value of a Stock
- Market Value Of a Stock
- Book Value Of a Stock
- Market Capitalization
- Indices (Sensex, Nifty, Bank Nifty, etc.)
- Earning Per Share (EPS)
- Upper Circuits/Lower Cicuits
- Muhurat Trading
Corporate Actions & Its Impact On Stock Prices
- Share Split
- Bonus Shares
- Right Share
- Buy back Of Shares
- Human psychology meets financial markets
- Learn how to eliminate critical investing mistakes that cost you money
- Learn essentials habits of world top investors that will help you to succeed in stock markets
Introduction To Derivatives , Introduction To Trading , Familiar Yourself With Trading Terminal
- Future Contracts
- Option Contracts- Types, option buyer vs seller, premium, etc.
- Expiry Dates
- Lot size/Tick size
- Index Derivatives
- Trader vs Investor ?
- Types of Traders
- Long Position/Short Position
- Intraday Trading Vs Delivery
- Technical Indicators
- Price Action Trading
- How to Take Trade , Types of Order , Limit Order , Market Order ?
- Order Book Vs Trade Book , Importance Of Bracket Order ?
Technical Analysis , Candlestick Patterns & Forms
- What is Price Action ?
- Why Price Action ?
- Comparision of Price Action & Indicator based Trading Using Live Example ?
- Types of Candlestick Patterns Reversal & Continuation ?
- Bullish Reversal Patterns ?
- Morning Star ?
- Three white soldiers , Bearish Reversal Patterns ?
- Shooting Star , Bearish Engulfing ?
- Evening Star , 3 Black Crows ?
- Hammer Pattern ?
Support & Resistance , How to draw Support & Resistance
- What is support & Resistance ?
- What is trading range ?
- Support & Resistance Zones
- Dynamic S&R , Horizontal S&R ?
- Trending S&R (Trendlines) ?
- How to draw trend lines with real example ?
- How to draw horizontal lines with real example ?
Gaps and Gap Analysis , Fibonacci Retracements
- What are gaps on charts ?
- Types of gaps
- How to trade gaps ?What is Fibonacci Retracements ?
- What is Fibonacci Retracements ?
- What is Fibonacci Retracements ?
Price Action Trading Strategies , Risk Management
- The 1% Risk Rule ?
- Risk Reward Video ?
- The Risks of Stock Trading With Leverage
- What are Price Action Trading Strategies ?
- Price Action Strategy 1 ?
- Price Action Strategy 2 ?
- Corporate Finance
- Time Value of Money Part - I
- Time Value of Money Part - 2
- Capital Budgeting Part- I
- Capital Budgeting Part- II
- Cost of Capital
- Equity Valuation Part- I
- Equity Valuation Part- II
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Cash Flow Statement + Other Concepts
- Depreciation Methods + Working Capital
- Working Capital + DuPont Analysis
- Ratio Analysis + Common Sizing
- DCF Model - III
- Project Finance Model Part - I
- Project Finance Model Part - II
- Project Finance Model Part - III
- Project Finance Model Part - IV
- Comparables Valuation Model – I
- Interpreting FS of Listed Companies
- Cash Flow statement
- Computing Depreciation using Excel formulae
- Working capital: Practical aspects
- Capital Markets – Equity & Debt (IPO, SEO, etc.)
- Ratio Analysis: Forming Basis for Comparables Valuation
- DuPont Analysis
- Asset Management
- Capstone Project
- Financial Modeling Process
- Best Practices in Financial Modeling
- Build a model from a Blank Excel sheet
- Projection of financial statements
- Inter-linking the statements
- Sensitivity Analysis
- Football Field Chart
Basics of Options - I
- Options History
- Decoding Options
- Real Life Option Agreements
- Why Options?
- Options Terminologies
- Time Value Vs. Intrinsic Value
- Why Greeks?
Basics of Options - II
- Bada Banda Theory
- Option Moneyness
- Option Risk Profile Chart
- Option Risk Profiles
- Option Chain
- Open Interest
- Multi Strike OI
- Implied Volatility
- All About Volatility
- Statistics in Options
Getting Handy with Excel , Basics of Excel
- Knowing Excel Part 1
- Knowing Excel Part 2
- Basic Arithmetic Operations SUM, MAX, MIN, SMALL, LARGE & MEDIAN
- Transpose Vs TRANSPOSE Formula
- Using COUNTBLANK, COUNT & COUNTA
- Quick Calculations using Status Bar
- Calculating Growth Percentage YoY & Using POWER Formula
- Uses of ROUND, ROUNDUP, ROUNDDOWN & MDOWN in Finance
- Tricks for ROUND Formulas
- Autofilling option for Numbers, Days, Dates, Months
- Hide & Unhine Options Moving Data in Worksheets
Formatting Options in Excel , Sort and Filter Option
- Ways to Format Cells
- Formatting Numbers in different ways
- Formatting lengthy text using Wrap Text and Alignment
- All about Format Painter
- Working with Tables
- Fixing Rows and Columns using Freeze Panes
- Grouping and Gridlines , Creating drop down list
- Activating Developer Mode in Excel , All about Comments
- Sorting Numbers and Dates in Different ways
- Sorting text alphabetically (A-Z) or (Z-A)
- Sorting by Cell Colour
- 2 Level Sorting & Tricks for Sorting
- Basics of Filter by using SUM & SUBTOTAL
- Advanced Filter Vs General Filter
- OFFTOPIC - How to use Cell Referencing ($) in formulas
Working with Dates , Logical Functions , Practical Data Cleaning
- Dates in Excel and Calculating the duration using two dates with timestamp
- Using Date Formulas
- Use of EDATE & EMONTH
- Experimenting with Date Formulas
- Using WORKDAY.INTL and NETWORKDAYS.INTL Formulas
- Basic Logical Formulas
- Using multiple Logical formulas - IF, AND, OR & Implementing on Text, Numbers, & Errors including IFERROR
- Removing duplicate values and error values
- Using Data Cleaning Formulas UPPER, PROPER, LOWER, TRIM, VALUE, LEN, RIGHT, LEFT & MID
- SEARCH vs FIND and SEARCH & MID
- Using Go To (Special) technique
- Splitting data values Using Text to Column feature
- Text to Column feature
- Using CONCATENATE and Ampersand (&) to join values
- Using Find & Replace feature
Pivot Table A-2-Z , Everything about LOOKUp Formulas
- Getting started with Pivot Table
- Grouping and Multiple tables in Pivot Table
- Pivot Table for grouping Via Date, Blank Cells
- Custom Grouping, Conditional Formatting in Pivot Table
- Refresh Data, Sheets Via Division, ColorScale in Pivot Table
- Basics of VLOOKUp , More about VLOOKUp , Vlookup vs. Hlookup
- Using VLOOKUp with TRUE , Basics of MATCH formula
- 2D Lookup using VLOOKUP & MATCH
- Inter-worksheet 2D Lookup using VLOOKUP & MATCHx
- LOOKUP vs. VLOOKUP vs. HLOOKUP vs. MATCH
- Reverse Lookup using INDEX & MATCH
- Fuzzy Lookup , Using VLOOKUP & INDIRECT formula
- 3D Lookup using VLOOKUP, MATCH, INDIRECT & name ranges?
- Using OFFSET formula for Dynamic Ranges
Conditional Aggregation , Conditional Formatting Analysis using What-If
- Basics of COUNTIF, SUMIF, AVERAGEIF formula
- COUNTIFS & SUMIFS
- Exercises for SUMIFS, COUNTIFS & VLOOKUP
- Conditional Formatting - Color cells using conditions
- Formula-based Conditional Formatting
- Basics of Data Table feature of What-If Analysis
- What-If Analysis with INDIRECT formula
- More about What-If Analysis
Report Consolidation , Basics of Macros
- Hidden trick of Consolidation using SUM for multiple sheets
- Using CONSOLIDATE feature of Excel
- Using SUBTOTAL feature of Excel using one criterion
- What is VBA Macros?
- How to enable Developer Tab in Excel?
- Creating, Running and Saving a Macro
- Running a Macro in Different Ways
- Understanding VBA Workspace and Recoring the Macro
- How to get VBA Codes?
FAQs: Here’s everything you may ask...
Is this course for Students or Professionals?
How much time do I need to put in for Trading and Investement ?
Can I make a career in finance industry after completing this program?
Is this course made of live sessions or recorded lectures?
I am new in stock market. Can I join this Complete Finance Program?
I am not a CA like you. Will I be able to understand advanced technical terms and Earn?
Have More Questions?